Archive for 04/04/2010
Enclosed are the already well-publicized 45 points Nikita Khrushchev made on how to ‘bury America’, which is part of our Congressional record. I enclosed it here again for us to review and remind ourselves of the rapidity we are losing our Country. I have expounded further by enclosing links of major agreements the United States have signed into, as well as links to the Club of Rome who is a ‘think-tank’ of Globalists who has played a predominate role is concocting the political platforms to usher in the New Age.
The inks are enclosed merely for you to glance at and confirm that there are indeed machinations taking place behind the scenes that shape all that we see happening about us currently. The last link I urge to be read in its entirety, because I fear without a moral revolution, any changes we make in 2010 will be short-lived.
Our constitution and civil liberties are being attacked from the inside… The Constitution is, depending on which president you’re quoting, either a “deeply flawed document” open to continuous re-interpretation (Barrack Hussein Obama), or simply a “blankety – blank piece of paper” (George W. Bush).
Because of the “under the table union” between our government and the corporate international banking system we are are no longer sovereign individuals with inalienable rights… We only have the appearance of it… Please read the executive order #11647 that President Richard Nixon issued on February 14, 1972.
The Marxist/Communist/Fascist rhetoric and thinking has penetrated every single facet of our society today, from the Universities to the media. Islamic terrorism is explained as caused by “poverty, oppression and marginalization,” this is a classic, Marxist interpretation. The entire world is now looking at a financial tsunami. Many nations, including America, are ripe for Socialism – Marxism – Fascism – and yes, Communism “without firing a shot.”
It’s important that the American people understand what they are supporting. There is a strong movement in America today to replace our forefathers design with political socialism and a collective bargaining system in which the central federal government collects an increasing amount of private resources, grabs responsibility of deciding everyone’s worth, and provides the government sanctioned benefits demanded by the people, (like heath care) and they are doing it under the banner or Nationalization. Today their tactics are more subtle, but in many ways more devious, because they fly below most people’s radar. Their methods have been adjusted to win the hearts and minds of the people, who would then demand an ever increasing socialist government responsible for caring for its people’s daily needs.
Socialism is becoming increasingly popular with the American Populous while the end result will be communism and world domination. Public demand for government services grows ever more popular as they are fed government grants, services, and rebate checks. The government controls most of America’s wealth, but that isn’t enough, they continue to desire more power and control and the tactics used to promote communism and socialism have greatly changed since the days of Khrushchev, but the results are still the same – domination and control of you and your family…
The communist goals as entered into the Congressional record in 1963:
1) US acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2) US willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3) Develop the illusion that total disarmament by the US would be a demonstration of ”moral strength.”
4) Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5) Extension of long term loans to Russia and Soviet Satellites.
6) Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7) Grant recognition of Red China, and admission of Red China to the UN.
8) Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the question by free elections under supervision of the UN.
9) Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the US has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10) Allow all Soviet Satellites individual representation in the UN.
11) Promote the UN as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the UN as by Moscow).
12) Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13) Do away with loyalty oaths.
14) Continue giving Russia access to the US Patent Office.
15) Capture one or both of the political parties in the US.
16) Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism, and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in text books.
18) Gain control of all student newspapers.
19) Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.
22) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substitute shapeless, awkward, and meaningless forms.
23) Control art critics and directors of art museums. ”Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24) Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25) Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography, and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV.
26) Present homosexuality, degeneracy, and promiscuity as “normal, natural, and healthy.”
27) Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28) Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29) Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30) Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man”.
31) Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of “the big picture”: Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32) Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture – – education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33) Eliminate all laws or procedures, which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34) Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35) Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36) Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37) Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38) Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand or treat.
39) Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40) Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41) Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42) Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special interest groups should rise up and make a “united force” to solve economic, political, or social problems.
43) Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44) Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45) Repeal the Connally Reservation so the US cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction over nations and individuals alike.
“The common enemy of humanity is man. In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.”
“For more than a century, ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well- publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
David Rockefeller, Memoirs, 2002